♥LUVSXZ KelvinGoh SingHong.
TheBitch
Leeling, Gg Seventeen.
A Mummy to-be:)
♥ Hubby, Lil Kayven, Ahdear& IndianMama.
I don't need your comments neither yr opinion.
If you dislike either me or my blog,
kindly just get yr ass off.
Email
Friendster


TalkTalksTalked.






FindThemHere
Sunday, February 15, 2009 1:05:00 AM

♥BABY's Backview.


The Balloons[:


The bouquet of flowers.

♥Baby driving his dad car.


Baby small phtos.


Today was the happiest valentines day i had ever spend.
Met joel around 4 at 238& Met ♥BABY around 5 at 238 today, he gave me a bouquet of flowers which im gonna post how it looks ltr on. I'm really damn damn touched, then we bused to fareast to eat pasta mania which is ♥BABY's treat, then we went shopped away, then ♥BABY asked me to buy one ice cream which got some trick to bluff you, i laughed like mad, haha. then we mrted to pasir ris to meet bryan, on the way,♥BABY bought a heart shape balloon with a bear balloon for me. How great (: Then while waiting for bryan end work ♥BABY spend like $40 on arcade. Then is like around 12 plus then we went to take bus, and ♥BABY sent me home(:


♥ Baby,
I'm really damn happy today,
i really appreciate everything you did for me, i'm so sorry that i didn't manage to get anything for you. But i hope you had a happy day today. I Love You <3!